Precision Airpex is an equipment indicated to locate the root apex.Precision Airpex consists of wich items?
Charging base, locator, lip strap, touch probe, clip; extension cable, tester, and holder.What are the main differentials of Precision Airpex for competitors?
ACCURACY: Accuracy in obtaining measurements
EXCLUSIVE DESIGN: Smallest size on the market
PRACTICALITY: Ease of use and handling
Wich components can be autoclaved?
- Lip strap
- Touch probe
- Extension cable
If there is an inversion of the image on the device’s display, just press the two side buttons together. The device will be restarted and consequently the display will return to showing the markings in the correct position.What do the numbers that appear on the screen means when the file approaches to the apical foramen?
- Number 9: The distance from the file to the apex is approximately 1.5 mm
- Number 12: The distance from the file to the apex is approximately 2 mm
- Number 3 to 8: The file is close to the foramen
- Number 0: The file has reached the foramen
- Number -2: The file has passed the foramen
Precision that fits in the palm of your handDescription
- Exclusive Design
- Accuracy in obtaining measurements
- Smallest size on the market
- Ease of use and handling
- EQ100 - One package containing 1 complete Precision Airpex