With acrylic resin (such as Duralay).How can the coronal part (core) be attached?
It must be adapted to the round surface of the root part (post). If a shorter post is necessary, it can be easily cut, however, the last round urface should not be removed because it is the site where the coronal part connects.Can Nucleojet be used in molars?
Yes, but for these teeth only the post part is recommended. Because a core compatible with the shape of molars is not available.Why are there two extra posts in the Nucleojet kit?
For treating upper first premolars if both root canals need to be included in the casting.
Posts confection in 15 minuts.Description
Prefabricated structure for impression.Recommendation
Fabrication of metal posts (technique of root canal impression).Characteristics
- Pre-assembled pin and core
- Anatomicaly shaped core
- Interchangeable pin and core parts
- Save time and impression material
- Few steps for proper adjustment
- Material resistant to fracture and chemically adheres to the relining resin
- Easy to place occlusally
- Ref. 100 - Nucleojet Assorted 17 units - 10 pin and core - anteriors (2S, 4M, 4L) and 7 premolars (2S, 2M, 3L), 2 extra units of pins
- Ref. 101 - Nucleojet Anterior - 17 pin and core (5P, 8M, 4G)
- Ref. 102 - Nucleojet Premolar - 117 pin and core (5P, 8M e 4G), 3 extra units of pins
- Ref. 103 - Nucleojet Pins - 30 units (without core)