Why is the sealant important?
Sealing of pre-erupted, young posterior teeth helps tremendously to control tooth decay, as the pit and fissures of these teeth are the areas with the highest incidence of this disease.What is Defense-Chroma's color?
Defense-Chroma is tinted and provides opaque sealing to the area surface, making it easier to see the applied area.Is Defense-Chroma light-curing?
Yes, Defense-Chroma is a light-curing pit and fissure sealant.Does Defense-Chroma contain fluoride?
Yes, DEFENSE-CRHOMA, contains Sodium Fluoride (NaF) for enhanced protection of enamel on the sealed area.
Protection from the start.Description
Pit and fissure sealant.Recommendation
Pit and fissure sealing.Characteristics
- With fluoride (NaF)
- With inorganic filler (50% Barium glass)
- Excellent viscosity
- Easy to apply
- Better identification and monitoring of the sealed surface
- Sealed area protection
- Higher abrasion resistance
- Better penetration into sulcus and fissures
- Ref. 872 - Defense-Chroma 1 2.5 g syringe and 01 applicator tip