Pediatric Dentistry (Angie)
Yes, Angelus Syrige sleeve can be autoclaved until 5 times.Does Angelus Syringe Sleeve fits with all kinds of needles?
The shape of the alligator is compatible with extra-short needles. The conventional needles are not indicated because they are shown during the procedures.What is the use of the label stickers that comes in the package?
We suggest to dentists to give the Alligator to the patient and so the label stickers. The little patient will have doubly fun!Which colors are available?
Green and Pink.Does the Syringe Sleeve work for any Syringe?
Basically, there are 3 types of Carpule syringes. The difference between them is in the support that provides pressure to push the anesthetic. The Alligator Sleeve was developed for the Carpule in Fig. 1. The Carpule in Fig. 2 is not the most indicated, but it also works. The Carpule in Fig. 3 is the only one that does not fit with the Alligator.
Tranquility during the application of anesthetics.Description
Coverage for syringe.Recommendation
Diminishing of anxiety caused by needle fear during anesthesia.Characteristics
- Mouth opening
- Reduced length of mouth opening
- Inside Lead
- Facilitates the dentist’s work during anesthesia application
- It may be given to the patient as a gracious gift
- Guarantee of Biosafety
- Allows the passage of the needle with its cover
- Use of conventional and extra-short needles
- Straight passage of needle when inserted without cover
- Ref. 141 - Syringe Sleeve 1 pink, 2 greens sleeves and 3 sets of Dentafriend giveaway stickers