Yes. In dry heat or autoclave.Can the blades be reused?
If not mashed or crumbled, yes.What is the purpose of the depth gauge in blade 1?
The flame-shaped blade 1, besides being used for sculpting, presents a depth gauge to measure the thickness of porcelain applied on the preparation.What is the function of blade 2?
This blade has a small saw for cutting anatomic details in facial and incisal surfaces and to
facilitate the shaping of connectors.
This spoon-shaped blade is used to remove porcelain from all areas.What is the function of blades 4, 5 and 6?
They are used for carving and sculpting composite resin in all surfaces of a tooth.Why does the opposite tip of the spatula have the shape of a spoon?
This tip is used to remove composite resin out of its syringe and to take this resin to the insertion site.
Spatula for Ceramics and Resins
Ultra flexible blades and depth gauge.Description
Spatula for the sculpture of ceramic/porcelain and resins with ultra flexible blades and depth gauge.Recommendation
Sculpture of ceramic/porcelain and resins. Depth Measurement. Cutting of connectors, mamelons and incisal edges. Removal of ceramics from palatal, occlusal and buccal surfaces.Characteristics
- Sterilizable in autoclave and dry heat
- Ultra-thin and ultra-flexible blades
- Blade with depth marker
- Scoop shaped opposite end
- Biosecurity guarantee
- Allow for correct modelling of ceramics or resin
- To control the thickness of the ceramic layer
- For removal of syringe resin for application with the blades
- Ref. 505 - Spatula for Ceramics and Resins Kit - 1 Spatula and 12 blades (2 units of each type)
- Ref. 509 - Spatula for Ceramics and Resins Blade Refill Nº 1 - 6 units (porcelain)
- Ref. 511 - Spatula for Ceramics and Resins Blade Refill Nº 3 - 6 units (porcelain)
- Ref. 514 - Spatula for Ceramics and Resins Blade Refill Nº 6 - 6 units (resin)