Yes, it can be sterilized in an autoclave.Does acrylic resin adhere to the dish?
No polymerized acrylic resin is easily removed from the dish.Why are there two sizes?
Some areas, such as the laboratory area, use larger quantities of acrylic resin, requiring a larger dish. The conventional-sized dish (small) is used for depositing various materials which are used, such as Fluorine, adhesives, and various medications.
Sterilizable in autoclave.Description
Handling of medicaments.Characteristics
- Sterilizable in autoclave
- Made in silicone
- Does not react with
- Guarantee of Biosafety
- Can be used with acrylic resins
- Doesn't deform
- Economic for the dentist
- Ref. 598 - Silicon Dappen 1 unit - extra-big (Mixing Colors)
- Ref. 599 - Silicon Dappen 1 unit - big (Mixing Colors)
- Ref. 601 - Silicon Dappen 1 unit - small (Mixing Colors)