Yes, it can be sterilized in an autoclave.Does acrylic resin adhere to the dish?
No polymerized acrylic resin is easily removed from the dish.Why are there two sizes?
Some areas, such as the laboratory area, use larger quantities of acrylic resin, requiring a larger dish. The conventional-sized dish (small) is used for depositing various materials which are used, such as Fluorine, adhesives, and various medications.
Base with two concavities.Description
Handling of medicaments.Characteristics
- Sterilizable in autoclave and dry heat
- Hospital-grade silicone
- Base with two concavities
- Biosafety guarantee
- Can be used with acrylic resins
- Less waste of materials
- Allows small amounts of material to be manipulated and the brush technique can be used (Nealon)
- Ref. 600 - Silicone Dappen 1 unit