Safetips com in sizes 0.25; 0.30;.0.35 and 0.40 all with a length of 25mm.Which syringes do SAFETIPS adapt to?
Safetips have Luer Lock type fittings, so they can be used with any type of syringe that has this fit format.What does the color of each SAFETIPS mean?
These colors follow the ISOCOLOR standard, in Other words, They have the same size, diameter and colors as 0.25; 0.30; 0.35 and 0.40 files.Are SAFETIPS autoclavable?
No, Safetips must be autoclaved before use and later discarded.What are the advantages of using SAFETIPS?
End of the cannula is closed, minimizing the risk of an accident (over irrigation) by the irrigating agente.
Double side openings that favor swirling of the irrigating substance, providing greater cleaning effectiveness.
Cannule standardized in the diameter and color of the file, facilitating the ideal selection of the irrigation cannula.
Care in each irrigation!Description
Cannula for intracanal irrigation with safety tip.Recommendation
Irrigation of the root canal during biomechanical preparation.Characteristics
- Cannula end is closed
- Double side openings
- Cannulas standardized in color and diameter of the file
- Minimizes irrigation risks
- Swirling effect generating greater cleaning effectiveness
- Optimal irrigation tip selection
- Ref. 5248 Safetips - with 0.25/25mm; 0.30/25mm; 0.35/25mm and 0.40/25mm TIP (1 unit of each size)
- Ref. 5208 Safetips - with 0.25/25mm TIP (pack of 5 units)
- Ref. 5209 Safetips - with 0.30/25mm TIP (pack of 5 units)
- Ref. 5210 Safetips - with 0.35/25mm TIP (pack of 5 units)
- Ref. 5211 Safetips - with 0.40/25mm TIP (pack of 5 units)