- Clean your hands with soap and water and/or 70% isopropyl alcohol;
- Hold the mask by the elastic and do not touch the protective area;
- Adjust the elastics around the ears;
- Make sure your mouth and nose are covered;
- Remove the mask using just the handles, avoid touching the protective area;
- Wash immediately after use. If that is not possible, pack it in a plastic bag to be cleaned later.
- The mask must be changed when it becomes damp (every 2 hours), or visibly dirty or damaged;
- Ideally, each person should have 4 to 5 masks;
- Do not share your mask under any circumstances.
- Immerse the mask in a container with sodium hypochlorite (2.0 to 2.5%) for 30 min. Sodium hypochlorite can be obtained with a 50: 1 potable water/bleach mixture;
- Rinse and wash with soap and water;
- Dry, iron with a hot iron and pack in a plastic bag.
The masks come in adult and child size.What is the difference between the Angelus and Angie Mask?
The masks are made of antimicrobial fabric and have different and fun prints.What is antimicrobial fabric?
This type of fabric prevents the spread of microorganisms.Who are these masks for?
Its use is not recommended for healthcare professionals. They are indicated for the general population only.
Reusable Mask – Angie
Fun and Safe!Description
Reusable Mask for individual protection, in antimicrobial fabric.Recommendation
Its use is not recommended for healthcare professionals. They are indicated for the general population only.Characteristics
- Antimicrobial fabric
- Nasal clip
- Prevents the spread of microorganisms
- Better adaptation, greater security
- It has several uses
- Ref. 5171 - Reusable Mask Blue - 1 unit
- Ref. 5172 - Reusable Mask Pink - 1 unit