Metal posts cost less than fiber posts and can also be placed in only one clinical session.Is Reforpost Metal screwable?
No. Reforpost Metal must be cemented passively. Screwable posts are harmful to the dental structures and lead to a greater probability for root fractures.Can Reforpost Metal be used in anterior teeth?
Yes, but in these cases the post must be masked by an opaque resin (OPAK-ANGELUS).What material should be used to cement Reforpost Metal?
Any kind of cement (zinc phosphate, glass ionomer or resin cements). Resin cements present the best mechanical properties. Among them, the self cured resin cement is the best indication for posts.
Standardized for Largo drills.Description
Stainless steel intraradicular posts.Recommendation
Support of restorations and prosthetic crowns.Characteristics
- Direct use (prefabricated)
- Standardized according to Largo burs (Largo 2)
- Versatility of sizes (4 sizes)
- Not srew-retained
- Sandblasted surface
- Saves clinical time and decreases lab costs
- Easy to use
- Easy to adapt
- No generation of stresses
- Excellent retention for the cement
- Ref. 749 - Reforpost Metallic Mini Kit I - 20 units ( 5 units of each post size),1 size 2 Largo bur, radiographic guide and post key
- Ref. 751 - Reforpost Metallic Refill 1 - 5 units of size 1 post
- Ref. 752 - Reforpost Metallic Refill 2 - 5 units of size 2 post
- Ref. 753 - Reforpost Metallic Refill 3 - 5 units of size 3 post
- Ref. 754 - Reforpost Metallic Refill 4 - 5 units of size 4 post
- Ref. 759 - Reforpost Metallic 1 Post key