No. Reforpin can also be used without a main post (exclusive technique).Is it possible to restore narrow root canals with Reforpin?
Yes. Reforpin is indicated for all root canals, wide and narrow.Can Reforpin be used in teeth without remaining coronal tissue?
Yes, as long as the amount of glass fiber in the cervical area – where the occlusal loads are higher – is adequate.What is the advantage of using Reforpin in wide root canals?
Reforpin increases the resistance to fracture of weakened roots (wide canals) and provides a stronger mechanical interlocking of the posts in the canal.
The solution for fragile roots.Description
Glass fiber intraradicular accessory posts.Recommendation
Reinforcement of fragile roots. Support of restorations and prosthetic crowns.Characteristics
- Glass fiber
- Higher volum of fibers inside the root canal
- Versatility of use
- Higher volum of fibers inside the at the cervical area of the root
- Simultaneous cementation of posts
- High resistance, esthetics and allows transmission of light
- Less risk of weakless root canal
- For narrow and wide root canals
- Allows indication of pre-fabricated posts for teeth with little remaining of the dentin
- Interlocking of posts inside root canal
- Saves clinical time and decreases lab costs
- Ref. 796 - Reforpin 10 units - universal shape
- Ref. 797 - Reforpin 5 units - universal shape