Yes, as long as the post passes through the central opening of Reforcore.Can Reforcore be used in any type of tooth preparation?
Yes. In teeth with some remaining coronal structure, Reforcore can be adjusted with high speed burs according to this structure.Can it be used in molars?
No. Reforcore is available in shapes and sizes for incisors and premolars, which are teeth that present a higher incidence of fractures.What is the advantage of Reforcore if compared to composite resins for cores?
Reforcore provides greater resistance to the coronal part because the glass fiber, besides being stronger than all composite resins, has the capacity to absorb impact, protecting the post and avoiding its dislodgement.
Post/core construction in one session.Description
Prefabricated glass fiber structure for core build-ups.Recommendation
Construction of prefabricated core build-up with prefabricated posts.Characteristics
- High mechanical strength
- Modulus of elasticity similar to dentin´s
- Glass fiber
- Simple technique
- No corrosion
- Absorbs masticatory loads
- Lower risk of root fracture
- Universal shade, excellent transmission of light
- Easy to adjust with rotatory instruments
- Allows the fabrication of post and core in one session
- Does not caus darkening of root or metallic taste
- Ref. 934 - Reforcore Mini Kit Anterior - 9 anterior cores (3P, 3M, 3G)