To store radiographic developing and fixing liquids.Why is it Y-shaped?
To save on developing chemical liquids. It is a savings of up to 72% in relation to conventional containers.Is it possible to develop occlusal X-rays?
Yes. For occlusal X-rays, just fill the liquid to near the edge.Is it possible to develop more than one X-ray in the container?
Yes. The inside of the receptacle holds up to 4 X-rays simultaneously.Why is the lid of the container fixed?
To extend the life of the liquids. With the lid closed, the oxidation of the liquids is much less, and their useful life is increased.How should the containers be cleaned?
The container can be cleaned with neutral detergent and a non-abrasive sponge.What is the amount of liquid that should be placed in each container?
The quantity is 60 ml.8. Which darkroom type is the Recipient Y suitable for?
The Recipient Y fits neatly into Agir’s Vision Black darkroom.
Recipient in Y format for radiographic development.Recommendation
For radiographs developing.Characteristics
- Lid with hinge
- In polypropylene with high shine
- Sustainable Economy
- Identified colors of the pots
- Shape with parallel and close walls
- 75% saving in the radiographic development process
- Increases the lifetime of developer and fixer liquids
- Easy cleaning
- Reduces volume of chemical liquid discharged to the environment
- Avoids exchange of fixing, developer and water pots
- It is not necessary to keep holding the film during the development and fixing processes
- Ref. 395 - RECIPIENT Y 3 units (01 for developer orange, 01 for fixer green, 01 for water blue)