They are used in the measurement of any prosthetic space such as:
- Buccal prosthetic spaces through the technique of wear with silicone guides;
- Interocclusal prosthetic spaces;
- Distance between the base of the implant and the gingival margin;
- Height and width of teeth and to assist as real ruler for DSD (Digital Smile Design).
Yes, they can be sterilized as any other metal instrument.What are the sizes of the instruments?
- The set of Prosthetic Space Calibrators consists of 06 keys. The keys can be combined to form thicknesses from 0.25 to 2.75 mm.
- Prosthetic Space Calibrators: 0.25 mm, 0.5 mm, 0.75 mm, 1 mm, 1.25 mm and 1.5 mm.
Prosthetic Space Calibrator
Your accurate guidance!Description
Prosthetic Space Calibrator.Recommendation
Checking prosthetic spaces' measures.Characteristics
- Six classic measures
- With handle
- Stainless steel
- Measurement recording on handle
- Correct measurement of spaces in the making of crowns and veneers
- Easy handling
- Guarantee of Biosafety
- Does not undergo corrosion
- Easy thickness identification
- Ref. 2156 - Prosthetic Space Calibrator Set with 6 measures (0,25;0,5; 0,75;1,0; 1,25 E 1,5mm)