Only mechanical adhesion. The use of specific primers for metals – such as MZ Primer by Angelus – is advisable for an even stronger adhesion.What are the available shades?
Light pink and dark pink, but, if mixed, other shades can be created.For how long should PINK OPAK be light cured?
3 minutes of light curing are necessary for each layer.
Ideal masking of metallic pieces.Description
Light-cured masking resin.Recommendation
Masking of metal in dental prostheses.Characteristics
- High masking capacity
- Low viscosity
- Available in two colors
- Complete masking of metallic structure
- Can be applied with brushes
- Indicated for all kits of coverage resin
- Ref. 491 - Pink Opak Light - 1,5 g
- Ref. 492 - Pink Opak Dark - 1,5 g