The coloring of the product is blue, for better contract with the dental structures to be conditioned.Why use Phosphoric Acid at 37%?
This concentration is proven to be the most efficient concentration for acid etching of the dental structures, producing a better preparation of the area with porosities that increase the adhesion of the resin material.What is the recommended period for acid etching on dental structures?
The recommended time is:
- Dentin – 15 seconds;
- Enamel and sclerotic dentin – 30 seconds.
37% Phosphoric Acid (H3PO4).Recommendation
Etching of dental surfaces (dentin and enamel) to improve the adhesion of materials in direct and indirect restorations and pit and fissure sealing and for the bonding of orthodontic brackets.Characteristics
- Adequate viscosity
- 37% H3PO4
- Presentation form: gel
- Color: blue
- Control of application site
- Creation of porosities, increasing contact area
- Easy application and removal
- Contrast with dental surfaces
- Ref. 6050 - Phosphoric Acid 3 syringes with 3 g each