Pediatric Dentistry (Angie)
While conventional files have 21, 28, and 31 mm, pediatric dental files have 17 mm, allowing for easier access to the root canals in children’s mouths.Do pediatric dental files follow the same color patterns as the conventional ones?
Yes, they follow the same pattern.What type of files are the pediatric dental files?
The pediatric dental files are the Hedstroen.
Pediatric Dental Files
In the right measure.Description
Hedstroen / Steel.Recommendation
For Instrumentation of deciduous teeth canals.Characteristics
- Hedstroen type file
- Stainless steel
- Appropriate size for treatment of children
- Great cutting power
- Resistant to fracture and corrosion
- Fracture resistance and great flexibility
- Ref. 530 - Pediatric Dental Files Pediatric File H 15 - 40
- Ref. 531 - Pediatric Dental Files Pediatric File H 45 - 80