The Magic Bubble Foam is indicated as a toothpaste for daily brushing and as a mouthwash.From how old the child can use the Magic Bubble Foam?
The foam can be used in children as young as 3 years old. It is very important to always use it under adult supervision.Does the Magic Bubble Foam have flavor?
Yes, the foam has a nice fruit mix flavor.How many times can the Magic Bubble Foam be used as a mouthwash?
If used as a mouthwash, the foam is 3 times more effective than a conventional liquid antiseptic.What is the TMP technology?
It is the technology that enhances the effect of fluorine, efficiently protecting against the development and progression of carious lesions. Its action remineralizes and strengthens tooth enamel.Does Magic Bubble Foam contain sugar?
No, it contains xylitol.How should I use the Magic Bubble Foam?
Use the foam in the toothpaste and in the mouthwash following these steps:
Step 1: Toothpaste:
- Dispense 1 jet of Magic Bubble foam onto the brush. Perform brushing normally. Use it after meals.
Step 2: Mouthwash Antiseptic:
- Dispense 2-3 jets of Magic Bubble foam into the mouth and rinse it for about 30 seconds, then spit.
Use it after brushing.
- Important: Always use it under adult supervision. Visit your dentist regularly for thorough oral hygiene.
The magic of the perfect smile!Description
Anticaries mouth foamRecommendation
Indicated for cleaning of children's teeth. It can be used as a toothpaste and as a mouthwashCharacteristics
- TMP technology
- Foam form of presentation
- Innovative flavored formula
- Potentiates the effect of Fluor
- Greater control over usage
- It can be used as mouthwash and toothpaste
- Ref. 8610 - Magic Bubble 1 bottle with 50 ml