Aspiration of liquids, fluids and aerosols generated during the dental procedure.Does the High Volume Suctor adapt to which type of suction unit?
High-Volume Suctor fits into vacuum pump suction unit.Is the High Volume Suctor disposable?
No, High Volume Suctor allows reuse.What is the cleaning procedure prior to sterilization of the product so that it can be reused?
- After use, leave it for 5 minutes in a solution containing enzymatic detergent (follow the instructions of the manufacturer of the enzymatic detergent for correct dilution);
- Then, take it to an ultrasound vat containing enzymatic detergent (follow the instructions of the enzymatic detergent manufacturer for its correct dilution) for 480 seconds;
- Scrub the surface with a brush, rinse and dry;
- Pack and autoclave from 121°C to 127°C – 1 atm pressure, for 15 to 30 minutes; or 132°C to 134°C – 2 atm pressure, for 4 to 7 minutes.
- Diameter in the fitting of the suction unit of the tube: 11 mm;
- Diameter of the suction opening: 20 mm;
- Length: 137 mm.
High Suction Tip
High Suction TipRecommendation
Suction aerosol and fluids produced during dental treatmentCharacteristics
- Highest caliber in the market
- Aerosol dispersion reduction
- High suction power
- Lower risk of contamination
- Biosafety and economy
- Ref. 5781 - High Suction Tip 10 units in the color lilac