The posterior units allow the fabrication of molars and premolars.How should the prosthesis be cemented?
With any cement, however, resins cements are the best choice due to esthetic concerns.Can final prostheses be fabricated with Fibrex Pontic?
Yes, as long as they are made in the dental laboratory with an appropriate covering with an adequate composite resin.Which resin can be used by the dentist during an in-office one session procedure?
Any hybrid or micro-hybrid composite resin.What are the advantages of Fibrex Pontic over conventional Fibrex?
For the manufacturing of adhesive prostheses with Fibrex Pontic, the following steps are not necessary: model duplication, building the structure with acrylic resin, silicone wall, vacuum pressing. With Fibrex Pontic, the prosthesis can be fabricated directly on the working model.What type of prostheses can be fabricated with Fibrex Pontic?
Only adhesive prostheses. Restorations of full crown retainers must be fabricated with the conventional system (vacuum pressing and special fibers such as Junctional and Coronal).
Fibrex-Lab Pontic System
Adhesive prostheses in minutes.Description
System with prefabricated glass fiber pontics for the structural reinforcement of adhesive prostheses.Recommendation
Structural reinforcement of adhesive bridges fabricated with laboratory resin. Structural reinforcement for the fabrication of direct (immediate) temporary prostheses.Characteristics
- Simplification of conventional technique
- Lower cost when compared with ceramic-metal prosthesis
- Impregnated Fibers
- Glass fiber translucency
- Unidiretional fibers
- Light-cured resin
- Resinous material
- Does not require model duplication or copy of structure
- Easy to use
- Esthetics when substitutes the metal
- Absorption and uniform distribution of masticatory loads along the fiber bundles
- More confort to the patient comparing with the metal
- Compatible with all composed resins in the market
- Allows repair during lab stage or directly in the mouth, even after cementation
- Ref. 461 - Fibrex-Lab Pontic System 24 pre-fabricated pontics (12 Anteriors – 4S, 4M, 4L and 12 Posteriors - 4S, 4M, 4L)