What is the difference between Fiber Cad Post&Core models?
- FCW: disc for open systems
- FCA: disc for Amman system
- FCZ: disc for Zirkonzhan system
- FCS: blocks for Sirona system
The post prepared with this system has an accurate adjustment in the canal (anatomical), it is esthetic and can be used in cases where there is no remaining crown, besides being able to support extensive prostheses.What bur type must be used for milling Fiber Cad Post&Core?
Use the same milling burs used for Zirconia.What is the direction of the Fiber Cad Post & Core glass fibers?
Fibers have a unidirectional way.
Fiber Cad – Post & Core
The perfect solution for cores in prosthesis.Description
Discs and blocks in glass fibers for the preparation of anatomical and esthetic cores.Recommendation
Preparation of anatomical and esthetic cores in glass fiber by the CAD CAM system.Characteristics
- Innovation for the lab
- Preparation by CAD-CAM, procedure faster and easier than casting process
- Convenience reduces the time, resulting in lower costs
- Differentiated and innovative solution for the service portfolio
- Ref. 3800 - Fiber Cad - Post & Core FCW - Packaging with 01 unit (disc)
- Ref. 3801 - Fiber Cad - Post & Core FCA - Packaging with 01 unit (disc)
- Ref. 3802 - Fiber Cad - Post & Core FCZ - Packaging with 01 unit (disc)
- Ref. 3804 - Fiber Cad - Post & Core FCS 40x19x15mm - Packaging with 03 units
- Ref. 3808 - Fiber Cad - Post & Core FCS 65x40x17mm - Packaging with 03 units
- Ref. 3812 - Fiber Cad - Post & Core FCS 85x40x22mm - Packaging with 03 units