There are two diameters of Endo Tips: 0.014 and 0.06 inch.How far inside the root canal do the Endo Tips reach?
The 0.014 inch Endo Tip, due to its extreme thinness, deeply reaches most root canals.Can Endo Tips be bended?
Endo Tips are very flexible and may be adjusted to curvatures if necessary.Why is plastic better than metal for the constitution of tips?
Besides being non-traumatic, plastic tips do not corrode in contact with substances such as sodium hypochlorite.To what type of syringe do the Endo Tips adapt?
The Endo Tips present a universal attachment that adapts to all types of syringes and suction units.
Adjustable to root canal curvatures and reduce the use of paper points.Description
Irrigation and suction. Insertion / application of medicaments in the root canal. Irrigation of periodontal pockets.Characteristics
- Universal attachment
- Side tabs
- Adapts to all types of syringes
- Atraumatic tips, do not corrode with use
- Adjustable to root canal curvatures
- Easy handling
- Easy access to the treatment site
- Ref. 816 - Endo Tips 20 units (0.06")
- Ref. 811 - Endo Tips 20 units (0.014)