It is a dye that aids plaque visualization.How should it be applied?
You must put three drops in the child’s mouth and ask him/her to spread his tongue over his/her teeth.How does the Disclosing Agent color the old plaque and the recent plaque?
Blue color: old plaque/Pink color: new plaque.How should it be removed?
- At home: with the help of toothbrush and rinse with water.
- At the dentist’s office: through prophylaxis and rinse with water.
Bacterial plaque disclosing liquid.Recommendation
Colors bacterial plaque to assist brushing instructions.Characteristics
- Two colors
- Get out quickly
- Easy to see the carie’s little animals
- Color the old bacterial plaque (in blue color) and the new plaque (in pink)
- The child only needs to rinse after brushing that the color goes away
- If you view the bacterial plaque, it´s easier to prevent
- Ref. 881 - Disclosing Agent Bottle with 10 ml