How thick is Contacto Paper?
The thickness of Contacto Paper is 100 µm (micrometers), which does not interfere in the occlusion.Why is it necessary to have double face-double color surfaces?
- Double face: for the simultaneous registration of the upper and lower arches.
- Double color: in case the occlusion is checked twice, the two registrations will be differentiated by the colors if both sides of the paper are used.
Resistant to tensile stresses and moisture.Description
Registration of occlusal contacts in adjustment procedures of restorations, prostheses and dental surfaces.Characteristics
- Double sided
- Double color (blue and red)
- Covered by paraffin layer
- Allows simultaneous recordings of the upper and lower arches
- Allows the occlusion double checking
- Resistant to tensile stresses and moisture
- Ref. 560 - Contacto Paper 12 units