Contact Paper is 50 microns-thick.2. What are the indications of CONTACTO PAPER?
It is indicated for marking occlusal and proximal articular contact points.What are the product's dimensions?
The product measures 103mm-length x 18.5mm-widthIs the paper double-sided? What color is it?
Both sides are blue.Can I apply CONTACT PAPER to moist dental surfaces?
To obtain a better result from the product, we recommend drying the tooth surfaces to be tested.What is the difference between 100-micron and 50-micron carbon film?
The difference is in the thickness, and the use will depend on the purpose of the adjustment (if a finer adjustment is needed, the most suitable would be 50 microns).
Contacto Papel 50μm
Better Fit, Greater Precision!Description
Carbon paper for occlusal markingsRecommendation
For verifying occlusal markings in adjustment procedures for restorations, prosthetic parts and dental surfaces.Characteristics
- Double sided
- 50 micron thickness
- Paraffin coated
- Constructed with special paper
- Simultaneous registering of the upper and lower surfaces
- Allows for precise adjustment
- Resists traction and moisture
- Precise, smudge-free marking
- Ref. 592 - CONTACTO PAPER - 50 microns - Package with 12 sheets of 50 microns thickness in blue color