The film is much thinner than the paper, allowing more precise occlusal marks.Why does the film have two colors?
To differentiate the marks during occlusal adjustments.Why does the film have two sides?
To mark simultaneously the upper and lower arches.
Ultra thin (19μm).Description
Registration of occlusal contacts in adjustment procedures of restorations, prostheses and dental surfaces.Characteristics
- Ultra thin (19μm)
- Polyethylene film
- Hydrophobic pellicle
- Double color
- Precise registration
- High tensile strength
- To be used in moist conditions
- Easy identification of occlusal contacts
- Ref. 553 - Contacto Film 12 units
- Ref. 555 - Contacto Film 140 Units
- Ref. 556 - Contacto Film 280 Units