For patients who have reported sensitivity, it is appropriate to use lower concentrations. For patients who want faster whitening, higher concentrations can be used.What is the time for daily use?
The recommended time is two hours. However, if the patient wants to sleep with the tray, there is no inconvenience, because the gel loses its activation.How many applications can be made with a syringe?
Due to its consistence and its exclusive applicator tip, with one syringe it is possible to apply treatment for up to seven days on both arches.Is it necessary to store it under refrigeration?
Yes, the gel degrades at higher temperatures. The recommendation is for it to be kept in environments with a maximum temperature of 21 degrees centigrade.
Clàriant Angelus Home 10%/16%/22%
Safety for the dentist, comfort and results for the patient.Description
For dental bleaching at home under supervision of the dentist.Characteristics
- Exclusive design
- Desensitizing formula
- Controlled thixotropy
- Ease in handling
- Less sensitivity during the treatment
- Control in the application
- Ref. 1200 - Clàriant Angelus Home 10%: 1 syringe of 3g
- Ref. 1201 - Clàriant Angelus Home 10%: 4 syringes of 3g, 2 trays Clàriant Tray, 1 tray holder
- Ref. 1202 - Clàriant Angelus Home 16%: 1 syringe of 3g
- Ref. 1203 - Clàriant Angelus Home 16%: 4 syringes of 3g, 2 trays Clàriant Tray, 1 tray holder
- Ref. 1217 - Clàriant Angelus Home 22%: 1 syringe of 3 g
- Ref. 1204 - Clàriant Angelus Home 22%: 4 syringes of 3g, 2 trays Clàriant Tray, 1 tray holder