- BIO-C SEALER is a root canal sealer used primarily for obturation; BIO-C REPAIR is a reparative material; BIO-C TEMP is a dressing interappointment intracanal temporary medication.
- The BIO-C TEMP has specially designed properties which prevent it from settling in the canal, allowing it to be used as an interappointment dressing material, being easy to be removed.
- In cases when instrumentation is unfinished, painful symptomatology, or presence of exudate.
- Insert the cannula close to the apical third and apply the BIO-C TEMP, gradually withdrawing the cannula to achieve complete filling of the canal(s). Use a temporary restoration material to promote coronal sealing.
- The BIO-C TEMP should be removed using Sodium Hypochlorite associated with the use of a K-type file, using brushing movements. After irrigate it with a 17% EDTA solution and, if possible, activate it with an ultrasonic tip in 3 cycles of 10 seconds duration each.
- The BIO-C TEMP provides a gradual and slow release of the components of its formula, aiming at apical tissue repair. Therefore, unlike calcium hydroxide that requires frequent replacements, BIO-C TEMP disregards new applications. A re-evaluation of the procedure should be defined in case of persistent symptomatology.
High performance in fewer sessions!Description
Bioceramic paste for intracanal dressingRecommendation
- Intracanal medication in endodontic treatment of teeth with pulp necrosis and retreatments.
- Intracanal medication in cases of perforations, external and internal resorptions, prior to the use of BIO-C® REPAIR, MTA REPAIR HP and MTA ANGELUS®.
- Intracanal medication for cases of incomplete rhizogenesis.
- Gradual release of Ca2+
- High alkalinity
- Easy to remove
- High radiopacity
- No periodic replacements needed
- Absence of symptomatology
- Improper environment for bacterial growth
- Clinical time optimization
- Great radiographic visualization
- 2833 4 monodose syringes with 0.5g and 20 application tips