The technique recommended by the company is to use it with cones, as the cement is more difficult to remove if needed, due to its bioceramic characteristics.What is the setting time of BIO-C SEALER?
The setting time is ≤240 minutes and depends on local humidity.Should I leave the canal moist in order to use BIO-C SEALER?
No, moisture, which initiates the material setting, comes from apical tissues and dentinal canaliculi.What is the resin used as base in BIO-C SEALER?
BIO-C SEALER has no resinous base. Its viscosity is given by a long-chain alcohol, the polyethylene glycol. Therefore, the product is more biocompatible and easier to clean.How should I store BIO-C SEALER?
The storage should be in a dry ventilated place and it SHOULD NOT BE STORED IN THE FRIDGE.Is BIO-C SEALER absorbable when overflown?
BIO-C SEALER contains in its composition calcium silicate, which in contact with the local humidity is hydrated, producing a hydrated calcium silicate structure and calcium ions and hydroxyl. A part of the material in the form of calcium ions and hydroxyl can be absorbed rapidly in contact with periradicular tissues if accidentally overflown. However, hydrated calcium silicate is a silica matrix, which together with the radiopacifier (zirconium oxide), represents the insoluble part of the product, and present high chemical stability, being difficult to absorb or solubilize.What is the amount of bioceramic particles in BIO-C SEALER?
The product has 65% bioceramic content.Can BIO-C SEALER be used in single cone techniques?
Yes, the product can be used for both single and accessory cone techniques.What is the difference between BIO-C SEALER and MTA-Fillapex?
- BIO-C Sealer is a non-resinous ready-to-use bioceramic cement with 65% bioceramic charge.
- MTA-Fillapex is a resinous bioceramic cement (salicylate resin), pastexpaste, with 13% bioceramic charge in the product.
It is possible to perform 10 to 12 root canals.
More than biocompatible, it’s bioactive!Description
Ready-To-Use Bioceramic Filling Cement.Recommendation
Filling root canals.Characteristics
- Ready to use
- Bioactivity with release of calcium ions
- High Radiopacity
- Radiopacifier with Zirconium
- Suitable fluidity
- Interaction with dentin
- Dispenses mixing
- Totally biological and easy to clean
- Antibacterial action
- Accelerated repair
- Excellent radiographic visualization
- Does not stain
- Excellent flow
- Easy to use
- Prevents bacterial infiltration
- Ref. 3822 - BIO-C Sealer Packaging with 4 0,5g syringes with 1 to 20 applicator tips
- Ref. 3823 - BIO-C Sealer Packaging with 1 0,5g syringes with 05 applicator tips