BIO-C REPAIR is a reparative cement, while BIO-C SEALER is a cement root canal obturation.What is the setting time for BIO-C REPAIR?
The setting time will depend on the availability of moisture in the medium, but usually occurs in about 120 minutes.What are the indications for BIO-C REPAIR?
- As a reparative cement, BIO-C REPAIR has the same indications of MTA ANGELUS and MTA REPAIR HP, which are:
- Treatment of perforation of root or furcation by canal;
- Treatment of perforation of root or furcation surgically;
- Treatment of internal resorption via canal;
- Treatment of external or communicating internal resorption surgically;
- Retrofilling in paraendodontic surgery;
- Direct and indirect pulp capping;
- Pulp regeneration.
It depends on the application spot and professional preferences. Spatulas or MTA applicators (MTA Angelus applicator) can be used.
Ready-to-use bioceramic reparative material (putty).Description
Bioceramic reparative material ready to use.Recommendation
For treatment of perforation of root or furcation by canal; treatment of perforation of root or furcation surgically; treatment of internal resorption via canal; treatment of external or communicating internal resorption surgically; retrofilling in paraendodontic surgery; direct and indirect pulp capping; apicification; apicigenesis; pulpotomy and pulp regeneration.Characteristics
- High alkalinity (ph~12)
- Setting expansion and Chemical adhesion to dentin
- Radiopacifier Zirconium Oxide
- Non-resin composition
- Average particulate size (~2 microns)
- Easy to use and insert into cavity
- Stimulates tissue regeneration
- Bactericidal action
- Prevents bacterial infiltration
- High radiopacity and does not stain
- Absorbs moisture from the medium, starting the setting process
- Does not contain heavy metals
- Allows use in humid media without loss of properties, especially in surgeries where the humidity control of the operative site is difficult
- Greater reactivity, accelerating the healing process.
- Ref. 3861 Packing with 1 syringe of 0,5g