They simultaneously mold the upper and lower arches, also performing bite registration.Which molding material is suitable for use with 3D Moldex?
The recommended materials are addition-cure and condensation silicones.How is the casting of the plaster done to obtain the model?
The model must be cast first, alongside the preparations. Wait for the plaster to set and, soon afterward, the opposite side is cast.Can 3D Moldex be reused?
3D Moldex is a disposable impression tray and cannot be reused.What are the available models of 3D Moldex?
3D Moldex has a unique presentation that can be used for the full arch when joined using its 08 snaps.What are the snaps for?
They are used to adjust the impression trays to different full arch sizes, according to the patient’s arch.How many positions are possible with 3D Moldex?
Eight different positions are possible for the full arch.
Adjustable for full double molding.Description
Disposable adjustable tray for double molding (partial or full).Recommendation
For molding of the dental arches.Characteristics
- With device for joining 2 trays
- With adjustable fitting device
- Retentive edges
- Allows joining of 2 partial tray for the full molding
- Biosafety guarantee
- Better retention of the molding material
- Can mold the two arches simultaneously and do bite registration, saving time and material
- Ref. 254 - 3D Moldex 12 units (half arch)