Welcome! Thank you for accessing the Angelus website!
Acceptance of our Policy will happen when you access Angelus’ domains. This will indicate that you are aware of and in full agreement with how we will use your information and data.
If you have questions or need to address any matter related to this Policy, please contact us using the form available on our institutional website.
1. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AGENTS
Personal data processing agents are classified as follow:
- Controller: responsible for the role played by Angelus, with the address described in this Policy;
- Operator: responsible for the role played by Angelus, with the address described in this Policy;
- Person in charge: Angelus has a person in charge appointed for the processing of personal data, namely: Luiz Gustavo Branco (firstname.lastname@example.org). The identification and contact details of the person in charge appointed by the Establishment, to whom requests must be directed, are available on the platform.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
2.1. We collect the following types of information:
- Registration data: When you register on the Angelus website, to:
- receive our Newsletter, you provide us with your full name and e-mail address, and click agree “I agree to receive communications”;
- talk to us, you provide us with your full name, email, state and city, and click on “agree”;
- start a whatsapp conversation, you provide us with your full name, email, phone, city and state, and click on “I agree to receive communications”;
- to register for the PAAP (Program Angelus for Support to Research), you provide us with your full name, e-mail, CPF, title, full address, telephone number, and click on “send”. Also, you must ask your advisor to provide the same data and that he or she click on submit;
- visit our factory, you provide us with your full name and telephone number;
- send your resume, you provide us with your full name, email and phone number. Please do not include personal data other than these on your CV.
Connection to Links on the Angelus Website: When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from it. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites and we encourage you to read their privacy statements as well.
2.2. Information generated when you use our services
We collect the following information:
- Access logs: Angelus automatically collects application access logs, which include the IP address, with date and time, used to access the Angelus website. These data are required to be collected, in accordance with Law 12.965/2014, but will only be provided to third parties with your express authorization or through a lawsuit;
- Usage Data: We collect information about your interactions on the Angelus website, such as your browsing, the pages or other content you access or create, your searches, participation in surveys and other actions;
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
All data and information about you are treated as confidential, and we will only use them for the purposes described and authorized by you, always seeking to improve your user experience.
3.1. Authorized Uses – Consent
Consent is given when you provide your personal information, specifically your name and email address.
After carrying out these actions, we understand that you agree with the collection of data to be used by our company.
The requirement of consent is waived for data made manifestly public by you, safeguarding the rights and principles provided for in the General Data Protection Law.
In this way, we may use your data to:
- Send you Newsletters;
- Communicate with you about products, services, promotions, news, updates, events and other matters that you may be interested in;
- Analyze user traffic in our applications;
- Carry out targeted advertising according to your tastes, interests and other collected information;
- Customize the service to adapt it more and more to your tastes and interests;
- Create new services, products and features;
- Detection and prevention of fraud, spam and security incidents;
- For any purpose you authorize at the time of data collection;
- Comply with legal obligations.
3.2. Deletion of data
All data collected will be deleted from our servers when you request it, through a free and easy procedure to withdraw consent previously provided to Angelus, or when they are no longer necessary or relevant for us to offer you our services, unless there is any other reason. for its maintenance, as a possible legal obligation to retain data or the need to preserve them to protect Angelus’ rights.
To do so, just send an express request to the email: email@example.com.
Angelus reserves the right to monitor all access to the website, primarily to ensure that there is no violation or abuse of applicable laws.
4. INFORMATION SHARE
Angelus may share the information it collects with Angelus Prima Dental LTDA whenever possible. You hereby expressly authorize such sharing.
If it is necessary to communicate or share your personal data with other controllers, we will seek your specific consent for this purpose, except for the cases of waiver of consent also provided in the General Data Protection Law.
All data, information and content about you can be considered active in the case of negotiations in which Angelus is a part. Therefore, we reserve the right, for example, to include your data among the company’s assets if it is sold, acquired or merged with another. By means of this Policy you agree and are aware of this possibility.
Angelus reserves the right to provide your data and information, including your interactions, if legally required to do so, an act necessary for the company to comply with national laws, or if you expressly authorize it.
6. INFORMATION SECURITY
All your data is confidential and only people with the proper authorizations will have access to it. Any use of these will be in accordance with this Policy. Angelus will use all reasonable market efforts to ensure the security of our systems and your data.
You may request a copy of your data stored on our systems at any time. We will keep data and information only as long as they are necessary or relevant for the purposes described in this Policy, or in the case of periods predetermined by law, or as long as they are necessary for the maintenance of Angelus’ legitimate interests.
8. APPLICABLE LAW
This document is governed by and must be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Federative Republic of Brazil, in particular the General Data Protection Law. The Judicial District of Londrina, Paraná, is elected as the competent to resolve any issues arising from this document, with express waiver of any other, however privileged it may be.
Last Update: 12/09/2021